HAIR TISSUE MINERAL ANALYSIS TEST
Hair tissue mineral analysis is a pathology test that is done to measure the content of minerals present in the body. Hair tissue mineral analysis (HTMA) is a very reliable way to get to know about the overall health condition of a person.
Minerals are fuels for the body, and without a proper amount of fuel, our bodies will stop functioning. They are known as “spark-plugs.” Just look at a few examples below.
- Essential for the regulation of muscle function
- Component of teeth and bones
- Essential for heart functioning
- Muscular function
- Insulin functioning
- Growth hormones
Reasons for the mineral imbalances
Heavy metal toxicity
- Heavy metals like mercury inhibit the absorption of minerals and facilitate their secretion.
- Contributes To Methylation inhibition, thereby hindering up to 250 cellular reactions in the body that are essential for proper energy production.
- Contaminated food, water, and polluted air play a role in this toxicity.
Bad eating habits
- Poor and unhealthy diet
- Diets high in sugars, industrial seed oils, and alcohols
- Decrease nutrient absorption and increase toxicity
- Antacids, aspirin and diuretics etc.
- Emotional and physical stress leads to mineral imbalance
- Less absorption of nutrients occurs
Genetic factors (MTHFR)
- It promotes detoxification, controls Inflammation, balances Neurotransmitters
- Contributes to a further reduction of methylation activity in many ways
- MTHFR is unable to convert folic acid (the inactive form of vitamin B9) into methyl folate (the active form of vitamin B9)
- Less methyl folate (active vitamin B9) leads to huge disturbances in a large number of chemical reactions
Heavy Metals Toxicity and MTHFR: The Destructive Combo – https://www.stonesdetox.com/heavy-metals-and-mthfr-methylenetetrahydrofolate-reductase-the-destructive-combo/
What can HTMA expose?
- Deficiency of minerals
- Excess of minerals
- Heavy metal toxicity
- Mental health
- Cardiovascular health
- Immune system functioning
- Nervous system functioning
- Blood sugar regulation
- Insulin resistance
- Energy levels
Benefits of HTMA
We can obtain a complete blueprint of the biochemistry of the person through HTMA.
We can get to know the metabolic rate of a particular person.
Uncover toxic heavy metals
It can reveal the toxic heavy metals residing in the body.
Quick and painless
HTMA is a very quick and painless way, unlike others.
Hair tissue mineral analysis is more reliable and comprehensive than blood and urine tests.
Recognize your condition
HTMA can provide you with a comprehensive report on your overall health, and you can easily work on the areas that require improvements.
What can you test for
Here are the nutrients and toxins you will see on the HTMA report.
As we have mentioned above, minerals are fuels for our body to function properly. Without these minerals, our bodies won’t be able to synthesize proteins, antibodies, and hormones.
HTMA tests for some additional elements as well. They are fourteen, and studies show that they play a role in skin health, metabolism of other minerals, insulin sensitivity, and digestion.
But, still, a lot to know about these additional nutrients their high levels in the body shows potential toxicity. They come in the way of mineral nutrient absorption and thus act as toxic substances.
Toxic elements are the culprits that enter our bodies to inflict harm and create a huge disturbance. Toxic elements interfere with the absorption, retention, and metabolic functions of nutritional elements in our bodies.
|Nutritional Elements||Additional Elements||Toxic Elements|
Ratios of the elements
You will also get the rating of these elements with HTMA.
Ca/P, Na/K, Ca/K, Zn/Cu, Na/Mg, Ca/Mg, Fe/Cu, Ca/Pb, Fe/Pb, Fe/Pb, Fe/Hg, Se/Hg, Zn/Cd, Zn/Hg, S/Hg, S/Cd, S/Pb, Ca/Sr, Cr/V, Cu/Mo, Fe/Co, K/Co, K/Li, Mg/B, S/Cu, Se/Ti, Se/Sn, Zn/Sn
- Nutrient elements are indicated as low, balanced, and excessive
- Toxic metals like mercury and others are displayed in an acceptable and excessive range
- Vital mineral ratios are determined that demonstrate metabolism
The lab requires about 0.5 grams of hair cut near the scalp and three to five centimeters long.
The hair samples will be tested in the lab and will take around three to four weeks.
After three to four weeks, a detailed report comes with the required analysis of the minerals.
Service from ordering from us
Our goal is to improve:
- Women’s health
- Kids health
- Family health
We are providing HTMA services at the cost of $497. It will cover the following things.
- One HTMA testing kit
- Lab fees
- Healthy living course
- Customized program for rebuilding
- Twelve weeks of email coaching
- Resources and recommendations
You can avail these services from us if you want to bring an improvement in your health.