Iridology is the study of the iris to determine genetic tendencies (both strong and weak) so you can learn how to “live in your body” so that when you get old you feel good. Sclerology shows us what is going on now in our body and what is “coming down the line” through generations. These two sciences are a great way to learn about your body’s health and how you can improve it. By looking at the color and structure we can determine overall tendencies, weaknesses, strengths, dietary needs, herbal and detox needs, and many other things that help your health. Have you ever really looked at your eyeballs?
How your irises are changing due to detoxification – part 1
Jagged or Star Shaped Collarette
You could notice these indicators and symptoms improve as your body balances out while detoxing with TRS.
- These people tend to have swings from lots of energy to very low energy levels. Life can be super exciting when the energy levels are high and totally exhausting when energy levels are low.
- May seem happy and on top of the world one day and down and depressed on another day.
- Mood swings are apparently caused by blood sugar highs and lows and imbalance in nerve energy to the organs and glands.
- May become frustrated and have erratic or explosive behavior.
- We need to pay close attention to where the points and indentations are located. In both areas there will be a compromise in nerve energy to the organs or glands adjacent.
- Colon activity is often unpredictable with swings from constipation to diarrhea, which may be irritable bowel syndrome.
- Diarrhea may often worsen under extreme stress because there are often strictures in the bowel with tendencies for inflammation throughout the intestinal tract.
- Tend to have a lot of intestinal cramping and flatulence.
- This seems to be a genetic tendency.
Heavy Metals and emotional impact
Mercury is a powerful poison. Even in small amounts, it is more toxic than lead, cadmium and even arsenic.
Although a natural component of the earth’s crust, mercury does not have a role in the human body. Yet humans are constantly exposed to mercury.
In the body, mercury disrupts cellular function at all levels, robbing the body of health and escorting the victim to the underworld of neurological dysfunction and causing intense emotions:
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Panic Attacks
- Anger; Short Temper; Sudden Outbursts of Emotion, Rage
- General Fear, even when you know everything is alright
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Suspicion, Jealously
- Hyperactivity; Jittery; Inability to be still or quiet
- Emotional Overstimulation; needing quiet or familiar songs playing
- Emotionalism; Making big issues from small ones
- Escapism; Removing yourself from overwhelming issues/problems
- Spinning Thoughts; Looping songs or phrases
- Compulsiveness; feeling regret soon after taking action; self doubt
The GREAT NEWS is this:
Once the mercury and concomitant emotions are detoxed, folks typically begin to experience a happier, calmer baseline mood.
TRS will detox all toxic heavy metals from the body on a cellular level, allowing the nervous system and emotional impact to calm down. Go to https://iridology.cosevatrs.com to learn more.
The safest, most effective detox is TRS! This is why it’s so unique!
TRS is unique among detoxes. The zeolites are perfectly designed to be in the nanometer range, and encased in water molecule clusters. This means that while other zeolite sprays and powders stay in the digestive system, TRS can actually go anywhere in the body that water can go–including the brain! It doesn’t tax any organs nor redistribute toxins. The toxins safely leave the body in a few hours through normal passages. It is a great detox for nursing moms and pregnancy, and people with less than optimal detox pathways. This stuff works!
Additional helpful suggestions:
Diet should include a highly alkaline diet. They should avoid sugar, stimulants, alcohol, gluten, and pasteurized cow’s milk. They should eat no more than two fruits per day, no fruit juice, lots of vegetables, and soaked blended nuts and seeds. Smaller beans, such as lentils and adzuki beans that have been soaked in water are often easier to digest. Proper food combining should be adhered to. Flax seed tea, slippery elm bark, and marshmallow root are very soothing for the digestive tract. B vitamins and minerals calm the nervous system. Chamomile tea calms and soothes the nerves.
Visit Joyfullivingservices.com to lean more.
Contributed by Amber Stone
Joyful Living Services • Brenda R. Generali
Certified Comprehensive Iridologist • IIPA Certified Iridology Instructor • IIPA Sanctioned School
© Joyful Living Services
1212 High Street, Auburn, CA 95603