Juice Plus+

$25.50

Do you want something yummy and even health-giving for yourself and your loved ones? Well, who won’t? Juice plus+ chewable is the exact thing you are looking for. These are the gummies, alternatives to the juice plus+ capsules.

Juice plus+ capsules are not for everyone as some people can’t or don’t like to swallow capsules. So, juice plus chewables is the solution for them to provide the necessary nutrition they need.

BUY HERE

Category:

Description

Ideal for children 

Well, all parents want their children to be healthy, so they want to provide them with proper health-giving food. 

But here is the problem that many parents face: children don’t like eating healthy foods because they are not yummy most of the time. 

And the second problem is that children can’t or don’t like to swallow capsules, so it becomes problematic to give them capsules to fulfill their nutrients requirements.

Juice plus+ chewables made the nutrition part of children’s lives easy for the parents. The yummy taste of these chewables makes children ask for more. 

Children absolutely love it, and as a parent, you won’t have to worry more about their nutritional deficiencies.

Fruits and vegetables used in the juice plus+ chewables

The following table shows what fruits and vegetables are used in the juice plus chewables.

Fruits Vegetables
  • Apple
  • Orange
  • Mango
  • Date
  • Peach
  • Pineapple
  • Acerola cherry 
  • Prune
  • Beet
  • Lemon peel 
  • Cranberry
  • Broccoli
  • Spinach
  • Carrot
  • Tomato
  • Cabbage
  • Rice bran 
  • Lemon peel 
  • Garlic
  • Beet
  • Kale
  • Parsley

 

Natural ingredients

Juice plus+ chewables contain natural ingredients of fruits and vegetables. 

They are extracts of fresh vegetables and fruits. These extracts are taken out while maintaining proper hygiene.

Health benefits

From the NIH respectable database, Juice plus could provide you with the following health benefits.

Improve heart health

Juice plus+ brings betterment in the markers of heart health, including homocysteine. When the levels of homocysteines are high in your blood, it increases the risk of heart diseases. 

Juice plus+ could lower the levels of homocysteine in the blood and thus minimize the chances of heart problems.

Strengthens the immune system

Juice plus+ can help you strengthen your immune system because they help your immune cells to do their functions more efficiently. 

Improve gum and teeth health

Juice plus+ has shown to strengthen teeth and gums.

Better skin health

It could provide betterment of your skin in many ways. 

  • Improves the thickness of the skin
  • Enhance the blood circulation in the skin 
  • Better skin hydration 

 

Reduce chronic inflammation 

Inflammation is natural and helps the body fight illness

But chronic inflammation can lead to the following problems.

  • Heart diseases
  • Type 2 diabetes 
  • Cancers

 

Juice plus+ could help you prevent chronic inflammation by providing you with antioxidants from fruit and vegetables. 

Reduce oxidative stress

Juice plus+ may help in minimizing oxidative stress and DNA impairment.

Improve nutrient intake

Juice plus+ can assist in maximizing nutrient intake. These chewables help to increase the blood levels of certain nutrients. 

Some of those nutrients are:

  • Beta-carotene
  • Vitamin E
  • Folate 
  • Lycopene

 

What makes juice plus+ different from common vitamin supplements?

Juice plus+ chewables are natural products, and their main substance is a highly concentrated powder of fruits, vegetables, and berries. 

What is used for the sweetness of juice plus+ chewables?

A specific carbohydrate from tapioca and a small amount of whole cane sugar is used to add a slight sweetness in juice plus+ chewables.

Why juice plus+ chewables?

Fruits and vegetables are made of 90% of water. When we take out water from these fruits and vegetables, the remaining 10 percent we have are juice plus chewables. 

This 10% enriched nutrient extract is converted to juice plus+ chewables, so there is no doubt how natural, safe, and health-giving they are, especially for children.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “Juice Plus+”

Your email address will not be published.